SODIUM FORMATEPURITY: 92%min, 95%min, 98%min
CAS No.141-53-7,HS CODE:291512
Sodium Formate also can be called Formic acid sodium salt,with slight hygroscopicity,having slight Formic Acid Odour.It’s soluble in water,lightly soluble in ethanol,specific gravity:1.919, and Melting point: 253℃.
Appearance:White Crystalline Powder
1. In construction , used as anti-frosting agent in concreteand and cement antifreeze.
2. In leather Industry ,serves as leather tanning agent,catalyzer,stabilizer and serves as camouflage salt in the chrome tanning method.
3. In the printing and dyeing of textiles as a reducing agent.
4. It is used as the raw material in the manufactuers of sodium hydrosulphite, formic acid and oxalic acid.
5. It is used as drilling fluid and completion fluid in oil field.
6. In winter,it can be used as road antifreeze,deicing or snow-melting agent.
7. It can be used for alkyd resin coating,plasticizer,high explosive.
8. It also can be used for acid resistant material,aviation lubricating oil,and adhesive additive.
1. Packing: 25kg/bag or 1000kg/bag
2. Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place,prevent from rain and moisture when storage.If agglomerated,please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
3. Transportation:Non-toxic,non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals, it can be transported by air,vessel,truck and train.