SODIUM LIGNO SULPHONATEMN-2B
CAS NO.8061-51-6,HS CODE:380400
Sodium lignosulphonate is an anionic surfactant. It is a reaction product of wood pulp and sulfur dichloride aqueous solution and sulfite. It is a by-product of pulp production.
Appearance : Light Yellow Powder
PH value : 8-10
Solid content ≥ 93%
Lignin content ≥ 55%
1. In construction industry,it can be applied as common water reducing admixture and built material of series multifunction high-performance water reducing admixtures.
2. In the briquetting procedure,it can be adopted as the adhesives.
3. In the fields of pottery and porcelain and refractory materials,it can be used as embryo reinforcing agents. It can increase the fluidity of the slurry and thus to improve the strength of the embryo.
4. In the field of water-coal paste, it can be adopted as the main compound materials.
5. In agriculture, it can be applied as the dispersant agents of pesticides and pelleting adhesives of fertilizers and feedstuffs.
6. In leather industry,it can be used as tanning agent.
7. In dye,it can be used a filling agent and dispersant of vat dye and disperse dye.
8. In the boiler,it can be used a scale remover.
1. Packing: 25kg/bag or 550kg/bag
2. Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place,prevent from rain and moisture when storage.If agglomerated,please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
3. Transportation:Non-toxic,non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals, it can be transported by air,vessel,truck and train.