CAS NO: 26545-58-4,HS: 292221
Dispersant NNO,the chemical name is sodium methylene naphthalene sulfonate,with excellent diffusion and protective colloid properties.
Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
PH value: 7-9
1. Dispersant NNO is mainly used as dispersant in disperse dyes,vat dyes,reactive dyes,acid dyes and leather dyes.It has excellent grinding effect,solubilizing property and dispersibility.
2. It can be used for textile printing and dyeing,wettable pesticides as dispersants,papermaking dispersants,electroplating additives,water-soluble coatings,pigment dispersants,water treatment agents,carbon black dispersants,etc.
3. Dispersant NNO is used in the dye industry as a dispersion aid in the manufacture of dispersions and in the manufacture of lakes,a rubber emulsion stabilizer and a leather assisant.
1. Packing: 25kg/bag or 650kg/bag
2. Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place,prevent from rain and moisture when storage.If agglomerated,please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
3. Transportation:Non-toxic,non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals, it can be transported by air,vessel,truck and train.