CAS NO.10043-52-4,HS CODE:282720
Calcium chloride, a salt composed of chlorine and calcium. Slightly bitter, tasteless.It is a typical ionic halide that is white, hard crumb or granules at room temperature.
Appearance: White granules or powder
PH value : 7.5-11
1. It can be used as snow and de-icing for roads, highways, parking lots and docks.
2, It is used as desiccant for nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide and other gases.
3. It can be used as a dehydrating agent in the production of alcohols, esters, ethers and acrylic resins.
4. Its solution is an important refrigerant for refrigerators and ice making.
5, It is an excellent building antifreeze,which can accelerate the hardening of concrete and increase the cold resistance of building mortar.
6. It is used as antifogging agent for port and pavement dust collector and fabric fireproofing agent.
7. It is used as a lubricant additive.
8. It is used as an analytical reagent.
9, It is used as feed calcium supplements.
10. In the food industry,it is used as a calcium fortifier, curing agent, chelating agent and desiccant.
11. It is mainly used to treat hand and foot sputum, urticaria, exudative edema, intestinal and ureteral colic, magnesium poisoning, etc. which caused by blood stasis.
12. It can increase the permeability of bacterial cell walls.
1. Packing: 25kg/bag or 1000kg/bag
2. Storage: Kept in dry and ventilating place,prevent from rain and moisture when storage.If agglomerated,please crush and make it into solution, and its effect will be the same.
3. Transportation:Non-toxic,non-inflammable and non-explosive chemicals, it can be transported by air,vessel,truck and train.